Re: Launcher fails to terminate Commander

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM Don Inbody <ad0k@...> wrote:

When terminating DXLab apps from Launcher by clicking the Terminate button, Commander will not terminate.
I have an error log

Note: I first started all the applications, then did no changes to the rig. Then, I terminated all applications from Launcher. All worked correctly. Then, I restarted all applications, made some changes to the rig (freq, added second radio). Commander then would not terminate when directed from Launcher.
Does it terminate when you click on the 'X' button in its title bar?

My guess would be that you have a rig with a USB interface, and you're
powering it off before terminating Commander, so Commander's left
trying to talk to a COM port that no longer responds. Just a guess,
though....

73,

~iain / N6ML