Re: Launcher fails to terminate Commander

I rebooted into Safe Mode with Networking Started Launcher Used launcher to start all applications (all except Pathfinder) Commander did not connect to rigs, as expected I clicked on various buttons in Commander to shift mode, split, etc.
Clicked on Terminate in Launcher
Commander refused to shut down (12 attempts failed)

I have noticed no other defects in operation - only terminating it from Launcher.

+ That means Windows is failing to convey messages between DXLab applications.

+ Be sure that none of your DXLab applications is being started with Administrative privileges. Windows will not allow two applications to communicate if one of them has Administrative privileges and the other does not.