Re: My number of Duplicate calls to upload is growing (LOTW) ?

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 09:04 AM, WA8Y Steven wrote:

Why do log entries I have previously uploaded appear in my QSL Que after I click "Add Requested" ?

I am getting around it by checking "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LotW" .

+ That means those "previously uploaded QSOs" were not marked as uploaded to LoTW. With the "QSL Via' panel set to LoTW, "Add Requested" populates the QSL Queue with logged QSOs whose "LoTW QSL Sent" items are set to 'R'. The "LoTW QSL Sent" item of a QSO uploaded to LoTW is set to 'U'. The "LoTW QSL Sent" item of a QSO accepted by LoTW is set to 'Y'.

+ The next time "Add Requested" populates the QSL Queue with a QSO you think has already been uploaded to LoTW, examine that QSOs' "LoTW QSL Sent" item.

        73.