Re: Both QSL and Online QSL

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:14 AM Jim NO0B <jnmeade@...> wrote:

I exchanged contacts with a station and it is a QSL in LoTW and so indicates in DXKeeper LoTW panel. The station sent a paper QSL card and requests one in return. I'd like to note that in the QSL card panel but can't get it to take any changes or additions. Note that the dates of the paper transaction would be different than the electronic one in LoTW QSL in DXKeeper and in LoTW.

Can I have two or more entries with different dates for the exact same contact? If so, how, please?
There are separate date sent/rcvd fields for each of (paper) QSL,
eQSL.cc and LotW.

What do you mean by "can't get it to take any changes"? What steps did
you follow, and what was the outcome?

73,

~iain / N6ML