Re: DXKeeper Log Panels

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 06:19 AM, Rod Greene wrote:
1. Starting with all Suite applications closed (not just minimized but closed). I first open Commander and then DXK using Launcher.

2. After DXK opens, it is showing the QSL and Auxiliary panels. Note: I have not clicked on New nor do I have Capture open.

3. I uncheck the box for the QSL panel. I also check to make sure it is not checked in Config. I have only Auxiliary checked in both places at this time. I have not started any activity. Note: I have saved this layout and made sure the saved config file is the one showing selected in Config.

4. I close DXK.

5. I open DXK again via Launcher.

6. Now both the QSL and Auxiliary panels open with DXK.

Why does the QSL panel continue to open even though it has not been selected anywhere.
+ Because DXKeeper considers the QSO you've selected to be "broken", and has automatically displayed the QSL panel because the item in question is displayed in that panel. The item's label should be flashing in blue or red font.