Query for overlooked QSL requests

Chuck, WS1L

Does anyone have a query already built that will report back a list of QSL's received via the buro that were not answered?  Something like QSL Received = Y and QSL Received via = B and QSL Sent = N or null.  Not sure of the exact syntax and while a half hour of one-finger typing and squinting and cursing will no doubt get me there, someone else may have already done the heavy lifting.

While I have always tried to remember to answer cards received, I have a feeling I have been less than 100% in my compliance.  I'd like to make it right, better late than never.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

--

Chuck Chandler