Re: Windows security bawl.

Hi.
Just reinstalled DXLab on a fresh Windows 10.

When I try to change workspace I get this annoying message from Windows asking if I will make changes to Windows. I don't remember having this problem before - at least I can not remember it. It is something with Windows security. But what do I need to do, so I can change the setup as smooth as before, pse?

+ Unless someone else here knows the answer, you'll have to ask Microsoft Support.

+ A Workspace is a folder containing one file for each DXLab application. Each of these files contains Windows Registry settings in the same format as files generated by the Windows Registry Editor's "Export" command. The Launcher intentionally does not give these files the standard .reg filename extension because if it did so, inadvertently double-clicking one of them in Windows Explorer would load its settings into the Windows Registry.

+ So the question you should ask Microsoft Support is how to configure Windows 10 to not ask for confirmation when directed to open a .reg file containing Windows Registry settings.

+ If you receive an answer, please post it here. Thanks!