Please disregard my last email. After the upgrade failed, I tried to start the previous version of DXView and received the message that DXView was already running. I had terminated it before trying the upgrade, but Task Manager, Details tab still showed DXView running. After ending that task with Task Manager, the upgrade completed okay.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Tim - N3XX
On 2019-10-24 1:56 PM, Tim N3XX wrote:
The upgrade to DXView 4.5.9 fails for me with this error message:
extraction error: error: cannot delete old C:\DXLab\DXView/Unzip32.dll
The forward slash in the above file location is what was seen in the error message. Is that correct?
Tim - N3XX
On 2019-10-24 1:05 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
- removes plotted callsigns from the DX Atlas map when the Main windows Clear function is invoked (tnx to Christian OE60200755)
- prevents generation of an errorlog.txt file entry by module StatusString.UpdateGrid (tnx to Bill K5FUV)
- removes the "determine the DXCC entity from the 5th character in a 6-character VK9 callsign" rule (tnx to Björn SM7IUN)
- changes the entity name for Z3 to "North Macedonia" in the DXCC.txt file referenced by WinWarbler (tnx to Joe W4TV)
- updates the Configuration.htm and Operation.htm documentation files
1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of DXView to be "safe"
2. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
3. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of DXView, see <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion>
DXView 4.5.9 is available via the DXLab Launcher or via