From: Alan Swinger <awswinger@...>
Sent: Oct 21, 2019 6:29 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io, DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WinWarbler Soundcard plugs on new PC

Tks, Joe. Transmit works OK, but need an RTTY sig to check Recv. Have Soundcard setting for Receive on MIC (Realtech audio) (vice Windows Default audio or MIC (2-usb adv audio)) - waiting to chk w/ a signal. - Alan K9MBQ

On 2019-10-20 8:13 PM, Alan Swinger wrote:
Despite prior help I am unable to work RTTY on my K3 using the startech external soundcard (connected to a USB port) with my Win 10 PC and Winwarbler. K3 is set to Line In. K3 Line in connected to soundcard SPDF Line out; K3 Line out connected to MIC on Soundcard. I can key the transmitter from Winwarbler, but I cannot read any signals heard.
Soundcard settings in WW:
- PSK & RTTY Reception - Windows Default
- PSK & RTTY Transmit - SPDIF Interface (2-USB Advance)
- Mixer Adjust - MIC-2USB Adv
- RTTY Demod Audio Channel - Mono

K3 is in Data mode w/ AFSK selected.

Don't know what I am missing or doing wrong. Help appreciated.
Thanks - Alan K9MBQ