Re: Heading info in Capture Window?

Brian K <kb3wfv@...>

Rod,

If you click on SP (short path) or LP (long path) in DX View, the AZ box in the capture window will fill in and the rotor (if set up) will turn to that heading.

Brian
KB3WFV

On Oct 23, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Rod Greene via Groups.Io <w7zrc@...> wrote:

Still learning my way around this amazing bundle of software --

I'm trying to learn to use the Capture Window for DXKeeper. When I enter a call and tab it fills some information but does not show the az heading. I understand from the help that it will fill the heading from previous QSOs but is that the only way it looks up this info? In my example , using 5K0K, I have worked them a couple of times already but it does not fill the az heading in Capture. It does fill the az heading in Spot Collector and DXView okay. I've looked in the documentation for Capture, but not finding an answer.

I'll try pasting a screen shot - hope it works.

Thanks again, and 73, Rod/w7zrc