Heading info in Capture Window?

Rod Greene

Still learning my way around this amazing bundle of software --

I'm trying to learn to use the Capture Window for DXKeeper. When I enter a call and tab it fills some information but does not show the az heading. I understand from the help that it will fill the heading from previous QSOs but is that the only way it looks up this info? In my example , using 5K0K, I have worked them a couple of times already but it does not fill the az heading in Capture. It does fill the az heading in Spot Collector and DXView okay. I've looked in the documentation for Capture, but not finding an answer.

I'll try pasting a screen shot - hope it works.

Thanks again, and 73, Rod/w7zrc