Re: Exporting a subset of QSO's from DXKeeper

Steve K8JQ

Thanks Ian and Joe.

I used the Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers window's UTC filter to select QSO's for the year 2018. That works.

I created a new Log Page Display to display four fields: Call, QSO_Begin, Mode, Band.

When I go to the Export tab, I click No to decline removal of the filter.

In the Export QSOs window I select "Export standard ADIF" and then Start.

The adi file contains the four fields I have on the Log Page Display but also numerous other fields which I don't want: APP_DXKEEPER_DXCCPREFIX, DXCC, Freq, Name, Operator, TX_PWR, Comment, CONT, CONTEST_ID, PFX, STATION_CALLSIGN, OWNER_CALLSIGN, APP_DXKeeper_SELECT, EQSL_QSL_SENT, LOTW_QSL_SENT, APP_DXKeeper_ClubLogDate, APP_DXKEEPER_MY_QTHID.

Any thoughts as to what to do?

Steve, K8JQ

- export contains specified fields, such as: CALL, MODE, BAND, QS0_BEGIN
If you want a subset of the logged data, create a new log page
display (save your normal display first) and select that display
before exporting the filtered log as documented by Iain.

On 2019-10-21 2:44 PM, iain macdonnell - N6ML wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:05 AM Steve <steve65@...> wrote:
How would I go about exporting a subset of QSO's from DXKeeper with
criteria such as:
       - from a specified BEGIN date to a specified END date
       - contest = "CONTEST123"
       - export contains specified fields, such as: CALL, MODE, BAND,
QS0_BEGIN
Apply the filter to select the appropriate QSOs, then, when navigating
to the "Export QSOs" tab, decline DXKeeper's offer to remove the
filter.

For information about filtering:
https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm

73,