Re: difficulty with LOTW upload

This is slightly off topic, for which I apologise.

I have have had many QSOs with North American hams who are members of LoTW.
Unfortunately I have not been able to log those contacts because LoTW makes it difficult for those of us in Europe to join.

I quote:

Non US stations will have to send a copy of your radio amateur operator permit and a copy of another identification such as a driver's license, passport or utility bill.

Send to:

ARRL LoTW Administrator
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111

Please, no electronic submissions. This must be postmarked from your location.

eQSL allows electronic verification submissions. My personal view is that LoTW should allow this , at least for those of us who live outside of North America.

+ Your quote above is long obsolete. As stated in <https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-help/getting-started/> :

If your primary callsign was not issued in the United States, you have three options:

1. Email a copy of your Amateur Radio operating authorization and a copy of one other government-issued document that shows your name and address (for example, a driver's license or a utility bill) to the ARRL at: LoTW-help@... You may black out any sensitive information on the government-issued document, like a license number or account number. When the ARRL receives your documentation, it will send you an email message containing your LoTW Account Password, with your Callsign Certificate attached.

2. Present your documents in person to an in-country ARRL DXCC Card Checker, The Card Checker will inspect your documents and, if accepted, inform ARRL’s LoTW staff that that the applicant’s identity and license have been verified. The ARRL will then send you an email message containing your LoTW Account Password, with your Callsign Certificate attached. Do not email your documents to the Card Checker.
Not every DXCC entity has DXCC Card Checkers, and Card Checkers are not required to participate in this verification process. Thus you should contact an in-country Card Checker in advance to ask if they are willing to check your identity and license documents. A list of DXCC Card Checkers is here.

3. Mail a copy of your Amateur Radio operating authorization and a copy of one other government-issued document that shows your name and address (for example, a driver's license or a utility bill) to the ARRL. You may black out any sensitive information on the government-issued document, like a license number or account number. When the ARRL receives your documentation, it will send you an email message containing your LoTW Account Password, with your Callsign Certificate attached.