From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen QRP via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 4:16 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] difficulty with LOTW upload

Hello

This is slightly off topic, for which I apologise.

I have have had many QSOs with North American hams who are members of LoTW.

Unfortunately I have not been able to log those contacts because LoTW makes it difficult for those of us in Europe to join.

I quote:

Non US stations will have to send a copy of your radio amateur operator permit and a copy of another identification such as a driver's license, passport or utility bill.

Send to:

ARRL LoTW Administrator
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111

Please, no electronic submissions.  This must be postmarked from your location.

eQSL allows electronic verification submissions. My personal view is that LoTW should allow this , at least for those of us who live outside of North America.

Regards to all

73 Stephen

M0GWI

--