Re: difficulty with LOTW upload

Dave AA6YQ

So I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. delete the errorlog.txt file in your DXKeeper folder

4. start DXKeeper

5. on the Main window's QSL tab

5a. set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW

5b. click the "Add Requested" button

5c. click the "Clear" button

6. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

7. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com