Re: transitioning from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Phil, WF3W

Hi OM,

Im comisseratring with u in hopes I can lead a normal life.

After the "install" of W10 1903, I had no computer. Dell tech supp denied any knowledge of problems - rite - with this WIN update.

U may find solace in knowing there r 2 tools, on MS's webite to fix the debacle, along with cuming ones, using : MEDIA CREATION TOOL and WIN10 UPDATE ASSISTANT. This is how Dell fixed then problem. These utilities allow installation of WIN without losing/destroying/killing data and files.

As Woody Leonhard, authyot of Windows 10 for Dummies, the only thing we can b is VICTIMS!

Good luck,

73

Phil, WF3W