Re: using dx commander with satpc32 questions

Bill Pence

I'll try that. The satpc32 com port I did not see a change, so its not configured.

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, 8:07 PM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:

Bill,

You likely have an error on the "Multi-Radio" tab ...

Make sure the COM port # for the SatPC32 port is set to '-'
(the last entry, below COM64) so that Commander releases
the CAT port when SatPC32 is selected.

Note: you must also select SatPC32 as the radio before you
start SatPC32 (if Commander has been running in "direct"
- HF mode).