WinWarbler 9.2.2 is available
Be sure to review Note #1 below, as this release changes the setting that controls whether QSOs logged to DXKeeper via WinWarbler
are automatically submitted to Club Log!
- correctly displays CW and Phone transmit and receive frequencies accurate to 1 hertz (tnx to Björn SM7IUN)
- correctly performs lookup functions when a callsign has leading or trailing blank characters
- provides a new "Operator first name" setting on the Configuration window's General tab that specifies the user's first name, and a
new <opfirstname> macro that transmits it
- adds AM and FM selectors to the "Operating Mode Selection" panel on the Configuration window's General tab
- provides a new option that controls whether DXKeeper is directed to upload a QSO to Club Log after logging it (see note 1 below)
- updates the BroadbandDecode.htm, Configuration.htm, CW.htm, CWSettings.htm, DisplaySettings.htm, General Settings.htm,
Logging.htm, LogSettings.htm, Macros.htm, MMTTYSettings.htm, Phone.htm, Prerequisites.htm, PSKReception.htm, PSKTransmission.htm,
RTTY.htm, SoundcardRTTYReception.htm, SoundcardPSKSettings.htm, SoundcardRTTYSettings.htm, and SoundcardSettings.htm,ocumentation
files (tnx to Mike K9UW for many corrections!)
1. If you want QSOs logged to DXKeeper by WinWarbler to automatically be submitted to Club Log, check the new "Upload to Club Log"
box near the bottom of the "QSO Info" panel on the Configuration window's Log tab. The "Auto upload" checkbox on the "Club Log" tab
of DXKeeper's "QSL Configuration" window no longer controls this behavior.
2. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of WinWarbler to be "safe"
3. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
4. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of WinWarbler, see
WinWarbler 9.2.2 is available via the DXLab Launcher or via