Re: WSJT with Commander running FT8

Hi group, I am getting an error message while running the WSJT software running FT8. Not all the time but randomly, I get this message from WSJT "DX Lab Suite Commander, rig did not respond to PTT:On" appears when I hit transmit. A screen comes up with selections, one being RETRY, I click on the RETRY button and in a few seconds later it is operational with the split button that changed to an orange color returns back to the green color.
I have tried everything I can think of in Commander setup, changing RTS to on, off and tx in hopes that might stop the error message but it does not. I am running the most current version of WSJT and was not seeing this error message in any previous versions. I even went back one version but that did not solve the problem.
May this be a bug in WSJT or am I missing a setting in Commander.

+ When two applications that have been interoperating successfully suddenly stop interoperating reliably, the cause may be an update to your firewall or anti-malware.

+ Are your Firewall and Anti-malware applications configured to consider Commander and WSJT-X to be "safe"?

+ What make and model transceiver are you using?

+ How is your computer connected to your transceiver? If an external interface is involved, what's its make and model?

+ In the "Primary CAT Serial Port" panel on Commander's Configuration window's Ports tab, how are the DTR and RTS selectors set?

+ In the PTT panel on the Commander's Configuration window's General tab, is the "suppress CAT" box checked?