Re: Switching Functions

I've wondered this for sometime actually but while watching the Qsl queue count down I wondered about this scenario:

1. uploading the Lotw or EQsl queue

2. if you finish or clear the queue, at the very top of the box it counts down somewhat slow and if you have several hundred contacts you can sit there staring at the screen.

Question - can I go to another function of dxL, say go to the log Qsos tab or where ever else while the count down is still in process?

+ No. You should allow the current operation to complete before starting any new operation.