Re: PC broken

I think maybe I didn't explain the problem well. In this image

https://imgur.com/5Zr2XmB

the green sides can already be dimensioned, but I would like the red side, like that of the "Log QSOs" tab, to widen following the right side of the main window giving me more space for the columns. I hope this time I clarified the problem.

+ I misunderstood. I thought you were reporting that after switching to a new PC after your previous PC broke, the lower-resolution monitor you were using made it impossible to alter the size of the "my QTHs" tab.

+ In the next version of DXKeeper, the width of the table shown on the "my QTHs" tab expands to use the available horizontal space.

+ Thanks!