Re: PC broken

last week my pc broke and now I have to reinstall all my software on a new pc. Regarding DxLab fortunately I recovered only the ik0rcy.mdb file only, but now my problem is that I have to resynchronize all the QSOs related to eQSL and LotW. Can you help me?

+ The QSOs in your ik0rcy.mdb log database each specify their eQSL and LoTW status, so no "resynchronization" is required.

+ On the Main window's LoTW tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to LoTW. What dates appear beneath the "Sync LoTW QSOs" and "Sync LoTW QSLs" buttons?

+ On the Main window's LoTW tab, set the "QSL Via" panel to eQSL. What dates appear beneath the "Sync eQSL.cc QSLs" button?

+ After you finish getting all of your DXLab applications configured, I strongly suggest that you follow the instructions in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/BackupRecovery>

+ This won't be the last time your PC fails...