Re: Missing Counties

I have just uploaded my logs for the recent Russian RTTY contest to LoTW and eQSL. My next task is always to check the US contacts
to see if there are any of the 27 US counties I need. Normally the counties show up automatically in my log but with this upload it
doesn't.

+ If after submitting QSOs to LoTW you invoke "Sync LoTW QSLs", then any new QSL from a US station who includes their County in the
"LoTW Station Location" they used to submit your QSO will update the logged QSO to reflect the County -- assuming that the logged
QSO doesn't specify a different County or that you've configured DXKeeper to resolve discrepancies by accepting the information from
LoTW.

When I press CBA the name and address appears but I also get a box comes up saying "County returned by Call Book lookup doesn't
match any known US County" in this instance it was Pinellas ( which I don't need )and we all know Pinellas is in Florida but does
anyone know what's gone wrong.

+ What callsign was selected when you invoked the CBA function and received that error message?