Missing Counties

Frank G4HBI <frank.g4hbi@...>

Hello fellow DVKeeper users

I have just uploaded my logs for the recent Russian RTTY contest to LoTW and eQSL. My next task is always to check the US contacts to see if there are any of the 27 US counties I need. Normally the counties show up automatically in my log but with this upload it doesn't. When I press CBA the name and address appears but I also get a box comes up saying "County returned by Call Book lookup doesn't match any known US County" in this instance it was Pinellas ( which I don't need )and we all know Pinellas is in Florida but does anyone know what's gone wrong.

Any idea's welcome. Cheers Frank G4HBI