Re: Missing Spots in DX-Atlas

Dave AA6YQ

* more AA6YQ comments below

Sorry, should have addressed that in my initial post. I have noticed it before. I can't say for sure that it's always been the case but it has often been the case. I also should have mentioned my configuration hasn't changed in quite awhile other than routine Win10 updates (I'm holding at 1803 but allow updates to it) and regular updates to everything else.

* As a first step, on the "Plot Settings" tab of DXView's Configuration window, check very box in the "Band Filter", "Mode Filter", "Continent Filter" and "Origin Filter" panels -- including the ? boxes. Then set the Selection panel's Lifetime to 3 hours.

* From that point forward, do active stations shown on SpotCollector's Main window not appear on DX Atlas? If so, please

1. make a screen shot of SpotCollector's Main window showing an active station that does not appear on DX Atlas

2. make a screen shot of DX Atlas

3. attach both screen shots to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com