Re: Missing Spots in DX-Atlas

Russ Ravella

Sorry, should have addressed that in my initial post. I have noticed it before. I can’t say for sure that it’s always been the case but it has often been the case. I also should have mentioned my configuration hasn’t changed in quite awhile other than routine Win10 updates (I’m holding at 1803 but allow updates to it) and regular updates to everything else.

On Sep 6, 2019, at 8:56 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

I’m noticing lots of spots that survive my SC filter setup (Continent and Orgin and (Age < 60 minutes)) aren’t plotted on the DX-Atlas map but many are. DXView Config>Plot Settings>Selection>Lifetime is set to 1 hr (and Spots + QSOs are selected), all bands and modes are selected, everything in Band Filter except 4,2,70 and ? are selected (which are not = missing plots), and the Continent and origin filters are set same as in SC. Can’t see anything in Config>World Map that would seem to explain it. I can’t see a pattern in which spots aren’t plotted.

I’ve got something set wrong but can’t find it. Any help would be appreciated as always.

+ Have there always been missing spots in DX Atlas, or is this new behavior? If the latter, when did this behavior start, and what configuration changes did you make around that time?