From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 11:32
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Populating WinWarbler 'Call' field from SpotCollector
spot

+ AA6YQ comments below

Is there a configuration to allow the WinWarbler 'Call' field to be
populated from
a double-click of a SpotCollector spot?

Currently I am copying the callsign from the 'Outgoing Spot: Call' field
of
SpotCollector and pasting it into the WinWarbler 'QSO
Info: Call' field.

+ That should be happening automatically when you double-click a Spot
Database Entry for a station operating in PSK or RTTY. To make
it happen when you double-click a CW or Phone Spot Database Entry, see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/WinWarblerActivationOnCWSSBSpotDa
tabaseEntryDoubleClick>