HOW DO I...

Phil, WF3W

This has to b simple, but not for a simpleton:

How do I "select/filter" SpotCollector to, say, ONLY the Spots for 1 date? Can I filter for a time "later than"?

Is it possible to enlarge or shorten vertical xtent of SC's window, i.e., Im trying to limit the number of spots on display by dragging the window UP or DOWN. No matter what I try, spots fill the entire extent of the spot window. What I'd like is lots of empty space at the bottom & minimal spots displayed above. I have only 1 "entry line", for new spots, at the very bottom.

TNX in advance,

Phil, WF3W