Re: Dx Keeper Log too Big getting callsign mismtch error??

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 12:40 PM, wb2kfh wrote:

I am getting a callsign Mismatch error says callsign does not match as it appears my log is still on the prior call worked
It is worse on FT 4 as the contacts come quicker
This is the best logging program and features I have used since starting to computer logging in 1996 Thank you Dave and your team!
I experimented and started last night by using a new log and with about 100 contacts in the log it seems much better
Has anyone else had these issues of mismatched callsigns when trying to use JT Alert for auto logging?

Any suggestions other than whats in the help file , manual or blog
I have almost 750,000 QSO’s in the log I am having issues with since 1996 includes contests

+ What is the exact text of the "callsign Mismatch error" message ?

+ Which application is displaying this message?