Re: A minor thing, but I'd like to understand ...

Mike Flowers

Thanks, John.  It wasn’t checked in PropView.  Should be better now …

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hudson
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 11:07
To: dxlab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] A minor thing, but I'd like to understand ...

Make sure in each "module" you have dual monitors checked in your settings

John ko4xj

On Aug 29, 2019, at 1:04 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,

This is a very minor thing, but it leads me to questions about other things.

I now have two 32” monitors and I’m loving it.  I can have lots of DXLab windows up and still have room on my desktop to do other boring apps like Word, etc.  Almost 6 sqft of desktop!

I’ve saved my settings to my workspace.  When I bring DXLab up, PropView will not return to where I had positioned in on Monitor 1, but returns to a position on Monitor 2, right next to where I had it on Monitor 1.  Of course, it is most trivial to move it over to where I want it.

So, how do I go about convincing PropView to start up on Monitor 1?

A follow-on question is:  How is the default/start up position of a window determined and where is this information stored?  The registry?  Just guessing here.

Thanks for the great support!!