DXView suggestion: Audiable clock alarm for DX Entity Sunrise and Sunsets. Greyline

Mark W2OR <reston2010mm-orders@...>

DXView suggestion:   Audiable clock Alarm for DX Entity Sunrise, Sunsets, and other grey matter reminders

    The idea is to use DXView's built-in Sunrise and Sunset times, tied to a choice of one or two selectable DX entities, and a setting to trigger the built-in audio alarm in SpotCollector.  Though programming this may not be as easy as it might seem(?).

   The other 'alarm clocks' here don't work well, so the above suggestion would be useful.  I, for one, keep missing Greyline openings. The reminder notes on the operating table get lost or buried. The rig's alarm clock isn't easy to set, nor is it reliable, or audible. The small alarm clock on the table gets knocked on the floor.  My own ability to remember appointments is not what it used to be, and my sense of "wait time" is usually overtaken by trivia.

// Mark