TO5M and DXLab

Ted Boerkamp

Hello all...I just worked TO5M split on 20m cw but am seeing issues with this call in my log.

1.       When it was spotted I noticed that the DXCC country box had “?” in it. How do I update this?

2.       When I went to log it, I got error box saying it couldn’t as I didn’t have a DXCC prefix. I put FP

       as I believe they are on St Pierre and Miquelon. Then it added it to the log.

3.       I see now that the columns for CONT, ITUZ and CQZ are all blank. Do I manually add them in or

is this the result of the missing DXCC prefix??

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Ted VE3SS