FW: [DXLab] 'Thank You' Note for Dave.

A story for you. One of our club members, Joe KX4JR, would regularly come to our Friday lunches and talk about all sorts of radio-related topics. Every week it seemed we would learn a bit more about DXLab's apps through Joe. He marveled at what DXKeeper and DXcommander could do at his set-up here in Florida. Joe passed away not too long ago. A Korean War vet, he was. And a retired sheriff. Lots of stories from Joe. And we miss him.

Just thought you'd want to know how much those apps meant to him.

+ Thanks, Mark. My condolences on your loss.