'Thank You' Note for Dave.

Mark W2OR <reston2010mm-orders@...>

A story for you.  One of our club members, Joe KX4JR, would regularly come to our Friday lunches and talk about all sorts of radio-related topics.  Every week it seemed we would learn a bit more about DXLab's apps through Joe.  He marveled at what DXKeeper and DXcommander could do at his set-up here in Florida.  Joe passed away not too long ago.  A Korean War vet, he was.  And a retired sheriff.  Lots of stories from Joe.  And we miss him.

Just thought you'd want to know how much those apps meant to him.

73 de Mark, and others ...