Re: DXView - A question

Mike Flowers

Thanks, Dave. That explains what I've been seeing.

From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2019 11:50
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] DXView - A question

+ AA6YQ comments below

How does DXView select which callsign to display?

I enter a DX station's callsign and that works for a while, then DXV goes off to
another callsign.

I've seen it then select Spots from SC, my last QSO from DXK, and some callsign
from somewhere I can�t figure out.

I've looked at the Wiki for a while, and in DXV Config, but I can't find what I am
expecting to find: the source of the callsigns.

+ There are many gestures that populate DXView's Main window with a callsign.
See this new article:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXViewLookups>