From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Russ Ravella via Groups.Io
Sent: 20 July, 2019 23:12
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Trouble from windows update

Hello,
Thank you for this!  There is another item on this page titled:  "How to prevent Windows Update from installing driver updates using Registry”.  Should this step be performed as well?

Thanks,

Russ, KR6W

On Jul 20, 2019, at 3:07 PM, w6de <w6de@...> wrote:

Dave, w5sv,  To prevent this from happening in the future disable driver updates in Windows update using group policy.
Instruction are here:
https://pureinfotech.com/exclude-driver-updates-windows-10/
Scroll down to "How to prevent Windows Update from installing driver updates using Group Policy"

Dave, w6de