From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Daryl Popowitch
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 08:48
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Help with WW and Commander setup for Elecraft K3S

Have a K3s and trying to use WinWarbler through Commander to run the K3S.   My macros, which I have used for years in a stand alone fashion, do not PTT the rig, nor execute.   Commander reads the rig frequency, allows Tx and Rx by clicking on the buttons.   Watching messages through Commander, nothing is sent to the rig when clicking on a macro, but Tx and Rx button clicking shows messages going to the rig.

Commander shows messages for mode changes, and WW changes when clicking on those Commander buttons.   Commander frequency display changes with VFO frequency change.

By running WW, DXKeeper, DXView, and Commander together, something in the setup must have been missed by me, but I cannot find it.

Thanks for any help.

73,

Daryl - N8AID