Re: Just a question...

Steve - N3SL

Just as Bill describes - didn't know it was a dual-grid confirmation until I saw it in LoTW.  I wasn't suggesting there was a problem with DXK, only curious as to how I have things set up.  And Dave, it's too late to answer your question, as I had already manually changed the info.

Again - NO problem.  Just curious.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:30 PM BILL KENNAMER <k5fuv@...> wrote:
I worked W7D at 23:32 on June 11.  I’d say the problem is not with DXLab in any way, but with how the W7D profile is set up in his LOTW account. I don’t use DXLab for my LOTW submissions, and I have credit in LOTW for both grids in only one contact

Bill K5FUV

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 8:33 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

Not a big deal, as easily dealt with, but don't see how to do this automagically....

Worked W7D/R in the VHF test....on the line DN10/DN11 - both needed grids.  When confirmed on LoTW he submitted "DN10/DN11" as grids.  VUCC progress showed DN10 confirmed, but DN11 as "submitted."  Is that as expected once imported?

Obviously, working grid-line Qs is not all that common (like this may have been my first) - and easily rectified by adding a second Q to DXKeeper.  Just wondering if there is a setting that would account for this upon downloading the confirmation.  BTW, even editing the "original" Q by putting DN11 into the "grid 2" box didn't have an effect - unless I was supposed to "recompute" or something.

+ If W7D had specified both grid squares in the "Station Location" used to submit your QSO to LoTW, then DXKeeper would have populated the "grid 2" box in your logged QSO with DN11 when you ran "Sync LoTW QSLs".

+ On the Main window's "Log QSOs" panel,  please select the Log Page Display entry for your QSO with W7D/R. In the "Online QSL" panel, what are the contents of the "LotW cfm" box?