Re: RigPi Hub

Robie

Dave,

Thanks for the feedback!

It appeared to me that the RigPi and RigPi Hub might be an effective way to operate DXLabs remotely.  I don't have one on which to experiment and the RigPi Hub is not yet released!  Perhaps, i'm engaged in a bit of wishful thinking.  I'll provide relevant feedback as I learn more.

Thanks again!

Robie - AJ4F

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 11:54 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 04:30 PM, Robie wrote:

I’ve been reading a lot about this program which allows other programs to connect to your radio and control it via the RigPi device.
+ The primary focus appears to be transceiver control, logging, and DX spots via a web browser hosted on a computer, tablet, or phone.
Various programs have already been tested, according to info published on the RigPi group.

+ RigPi employs HamLib, so applications that support HamLib - WSJT-X and FLDigi - will interoperate with it.

+ RigPi also relays logging requests by sending N1MM-style log messages.

+ I see no synergy with DXLab.