Re: DXCC Progress Report

Dave AA6YQ

* AA6YQ comments below

On 6/16/2019 10:03 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

Most seem obvious

+ Which ones aren't obvious?
The card column.

+ My impression is that you are unhappy with the data you see in the card column, not with your inability to understand what the data represents.

but the card column doesn't seem to match what I recollect having applied card credit for.

+ The "verified" rows show DXCC award credit statistics computed by
+ reviewing the information in your logged QSOs. If the data in these
+ rows is incorrect, then you should run the "DXCC Compare" function
+ to identify discrepancies between the information in your logged
+ QSOs and your ARRL "DXCC Record". See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyDXCCCreditDiscrepancies>
Ok. The card column has over 100 and I know I haven't had that many cards checked. Try to use LoTW as much as possible. I guess the better question should have been what logic is used to count the cards that are considered confirmed and verified? Maybe the cards I got from DXpeditions are being included in the confirmed number?

+ A logged QSO whose "QSL Rcvd" item is set to 'V' has been granted DXCC award credit for a QSL card confirmation. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm#QSL%20rcvd>

+ The cell in a "verified" row's "Card" column displays the number of DXCC entities with at least one QSL card whose "QSL Rcvd" item is set to 'V'.

+ Did you run the "DXCC Compare" function as suggested?