Re: DXCC Progress Report

Stan Gammons

Hi Dave,

On 6/16/2019 10:03 AM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

Most seem obvious

+ Which ones aren't obvious?
The card column.

but the card column doesn't seem to match what I recollect having applied card credit for.

+ The "verified" rows show DXCC award credit statistics computed by reviewing the information in your logged QSOs. If the data in these rows is incorrect, then you should run the "DXCC Compare" function to identify discrepancies between the information in your logged QSOs and your ARRL "DXCC Record". See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/IdentifyDXCCCreditDiscrepancies>
Ok. The card column has over 100 and I know I haven't had that many cards checked. Try to use LoTW as much as possible. I guess the better question should have been what logic is used to count the cards that are considered confirmed and verified?  Maybe the cards I got from DXpeditions are being included in the confirmed number?

Thanks

73

Stan
KM4HQE