From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 7:43 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: FT8 Spot Showing As JT65

Hi Gang,

I’ve finally reassembled my station after a major shack remodel.  My wife is thrilled … ;>)

I’ve made a few FT8 contacts, and I’ve noticed that when I spot them via DXKeeper, they appear in Spot Collector as JT65 spots.

I’ve checked the DXK Databases folder and find that I’m using the DefaultModes.txt file, and that FT8 is there.  I have no Modes.txt file.

So, I conclude I have some user parameter incorrectly set.

What might I look next?

Thanks!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC