Re: DXView and rotator

Hi all but Dave especially,

with DXview i can control my rotator using my home made interface and programmend an arduino board (home made software also) to
emulate YAESU control box.

As it has the funtion to be asked for the real current position, is possible to have dxview send the opportune command and display
the result? (not the requested positionas now)

+ DXView doesn't display the current position of any rotator; it assumes that your rotator controller does that. If you need this
capability, DXView can interoperate with "N1MM Rotor", which displays your rotator's current position.

Another possible integration of DXView is the ability to send additional, non standard, command to the rotator controller using
"user defined string" in variuos situation as: program start, program shutdown, before and after requesting a new position or
pressing a button as in others program in the suite: ex: spotcollector has buttons for user pre-defined query.

+ It's likely that only a handful of DXLab users would benefit from the ability to define and send custom rotator commands.