DXView and rotator

Fabrizio Villanova

Hi all but Dave especially,

with DXview i can control my rotator using my home made interface and programmend an arduino board (home made software also) to emulate YAESU control box.

As it has the funtion to be asked for the real current position, is possible to have dxview send the opportune command and display the result? (not the requested positionas now)

Another possible integration of DXView is the ability to send additional, non standard, command to the rotator controller using "user defined string" in variuos situation as: program start, program shutdown, before and after requesting a new position or pressing a button as in others program in the suite: ex: spotcollector has buttons for user pre-defined query.

This because i have implemented and i can implement in my software others funtions (as power on/off of the control box) with other arbitrary command string.

Thanks to all for opinion or suggestion.

Fabrizio IK6GTF