Re: Speeding Up DXLabs Launch and Spot Collector

John Hudson <jd_hudson@...>

I just read this section about optimizing SC performance, and WOW!!

+ Instructions for optimizing SpotCollector's performance are here:|

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/OptimizeSCPerformance>

I’m running a WIN7 i3 with 4gb ram. Almost every time I started DXL  SC would timeout after 180 seconds. I did this optimizing and suggestions and now all the modules including WW load up in less than 60 seconds. THANKS

John

KO4XJ