Re: Flex has released SmartSDR 2.5.1 and SmartSDR 3.0.27

w6de

This may not be a Flex related problem.  I see something like this once in a while with my Icom 7600 on FT8.  The symptoms are the radio goes into transmit but no tones are sent—to me that seems to implicate WSJTX.  While I think it only happens on a new QSO initiation, it is so infrequent that I haven’t been able to figure out with any certainty the pattern to when/why it happens.

Dave, w6de

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kent Olsen
Sent: 13 June, 2019 01:57
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Flex has released SmartSDR 2.5.1 and SmartSDR 3.0.27

Dave

I think I had a disconnect from Commander while using WSJT-X. I went to transmit and it would not. I then hit Tune on WSJT-X and after a brief hesitation, it started to transmit.

Thanks

Kent

N6WT

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:46 PM Kent Olsen via Groups.Io <kilo6dko=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I wish I could say that my upgrade from 2.4.9 to 2.5.1 went ok, but it did not. Nothing to do with DXLab yet. 

The upgrade screwed up the names for the DAX devices so I had to go thru and change them. All works well now. I will let you know if I have any disconnects from Commander. 

Thanks

Kent

N6WT

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:14 PM Tom Denio via Groups.Io <n5moa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I upgraded? to v2.5.1 on my 6500.

Upgrade went smoothly, I haven't (yet) seen the issues you are having using Commander 14.0.8 and v2.5.1.

This "TX/MIC Profile Changes: All settings are now saved automatically as the settings are changed.", imo, is stupid. Someone else may, but I see no need/purpose for it. Other than to screw up my settings. Yes I can import my settings again. Why?

I know that isn't a DXLab's issue. I've already vented in the SSDR forum. :-)

If an issue pops up with DXLabs I'll post it.

73, Tom
N5MOA

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.