Re: Flex has released SmartSDR 2.5.1 and SmartSDR 3.0.27

Kent Olsen

I may have found the problem. There is a new setting in SSDR.

In SSDR click on settings then "TX Band Settings". On mine, the box for 20m "PTT Inhibit" was checked. It was the only one checked. I don't know why.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 7:08 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I think I had a disconnect from Commander while using WSJT-X. I went to transmit and it would not. I then hit Tune on WSJT-X and after a brief hesitation, it started to transmit.

+ Yes, that's the sort of behavior I've seen with both SmartSDR v2.5.1 and v3.0.27. I did not see it with v2.5.0 or v3.0.25.