Re: Flex has released SmartSDR 2.5.1 and SmartSDR 3.0.27

Kent Olsen

Dave

I think I had a disconnect from Commander while using WSJT-X. I went to transmit and it would not. I then hit Tune on WSJT-X and after a brief hesitation, it started to transmit.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:46 PM Kent Olsen via Groups.Io <kilo6dko=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I wish I could say that my upgrade from 2.4.9 to 2.5.1 went ok, but it did not. Nothing to do with DXLab yet.

The upgrade screwed up the names for the DAX devices so I had to go thru and change them. All works well now. I will let you know if I have any disconnects from Commander.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:14 PM Tom Denio via Groups.Io <n5moa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I upgraded? to v2.5.1 on my 6500.

Upgrade went smoothly, I haven't (yet) seen the issues you are having using Commander 14.0.8 and v2.5.1.

  This "TX/MIC Profile Changes: All settings are now saved automatically as the settings are changed.", imo, is stupid. Someone else may, but I see no need/purpose for it. Other than to screw up my settings. Yes I can import my settings again. Why?

I know that isn't a DXLab's issue. I've already vented in the SSDR forum. :-)

If an issue pops up with DXLabs I'll post it.

73, Tom
N5MOA