Re: Flex has released SmartSDR 2.5.1 and SmartSDR 3.0.27

Tom Denio

I upgraded? to v2.5.1 on my 6500.

Upgrade went smoothly, I haven't (yet) seen the issues you are having using Commander 14.0.8 and v2.5.1.

This "TX/MIC Profile Changes: All settings are now saved automatically as the settings are changed.", imo, is stupid. Someone else may, but I see no need/purpose for it. Other than to screw up my settings. Yes I can import my settings again. Why?

I know that isn't a DXLab's issue. I've already vented in the SSDR forum. :-)

If an issue pops up with DXLabs I'll post it.

73, Tom
N5MOA