Re: DXKeeper

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 07:59 PM, Komkit Listisard wrote:

Whatever I importted came directly from QRZ when I logged QSO.  If those user supplied info incorrectly entered into QRZ call sign database then I have no idea what is/are correct info should be, be it location, county, country, IOTA etc...
+ If DXKeeper considers the contents of an item to be invalid, it flashes the item's label in blue or red font, depending upon the severity. That's an indication to you to investigate, and replace the invalid value with a valid value. If you don't understand why a value is invalid, post a message here describing the callsign, item, and value.